Come & make a difference at OracleBio
Our success is down to the quality of our team and we are always on the lookout for ambitious, hard working individuals to join us. We’re a dynamic company with a positive working environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We provide:
• Competitive salary
• A commitment to ongoing training and development
• A combination of home and office working
• 32 days holiday a year
• Contributory pension scheme
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who will lead the implementation of a multi-channel marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive business growth. Working closely with the Senior Business Development Manager, the candidate will be responsible for strengthening OracleBio’s brand position as a global leader in quantitative digital pathology.
- Planning and execution of the company’s multi-channel marketing strategy
- Taking a leading role in the generation of marketing content including presentations, brochures, videos, blogs, webinars and more
- Managing the company social media channels and online advertising
- Managing the company website and driving website performance with SEO
- Planning the annual calendar of events and representing the company at these events
- Managing of contacts and relationships with external agencies
- Using data and analytics to inform marketing decision making and report on performance
- Relevant marketing degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working within a commercial marketing role, ideally in a B2B setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience in writing engaging copy for online communication channels
- Self-starter attitude with the motivation to set and achieve goals and take initiative within the workplace
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- A proven track record in creating a strong social media presence with a knowledge of both organic & paid strategies
- Experienced with content management systems e.g., WordPress
- Email campaign experience with the ability to create, deliver and report on all email activity
- Experience managing Google Ads campaigns
- Previous experience of working within Life Sciences would be advantageous
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be beneficial
We offer prospective candidates a truly exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organisation, developing your career as the company grows. Our employees are vital to their success and so we are looking for candidates to join the company and to stay and grow with us.
In return, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in an exciting and worthwhile environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. The company provides a combination of home and office working, generous holiday allowance and contributory pension scheme.
If you think you are a good fit for the role, please get in touch and send us a copy of your CV. We’d love to hear from you.
Ready for your next challenge?