We are always on the lookout for ambitious, hard working individuals to join us. As OracleBio continues to grow, we are looking to expand and strengthen our operations by employing a number of Histopathology Image Analysis Scientists to join the team at an exciting time in OracleBio’s evolution.
The candidates will be expected to carry out computer-based image analysis of histopathology sections to generate high quality quantitative data for our clients. Working as part of a friendly and efficient team, the Image Analysis Scientists would be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail as they combine their biology knowledge with good computing skills.
- Relevant life science degree
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of histology/immunohistochemistry/image analysis would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of working within a CRO would be advantageous
- Digitally scanning histology slides to generate digital images using their slide scanner
- Performing image analysis using state-of-the-art image analysis systems
- Extracting and summarising data using Excel data spreadsheets
- Graphing data and carrying out statistical analysis.
- Contributing to the generation of high-quality written data reports.
- Ensuring client image analysis study requirements are fully implemented through efficient communication methods including e-mail, teleconferences, online meetings or face to face meetings.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Reasons to work at OracleBio:
- Great working culture – We’re proud of our collaborative and supportive team culture at OracleBio
- Training and development – We have a commitment to ongoing training and development to ensure our staff grow and develop with the company.
Find out more about our Software Capabilities
OracleBio's Quantitative Digital Pathology Services
Stay up to date with OracleBio
Sign up to our mailing list to stay informed about news, webinars, events and more