OracleBio’s Clinical Operations Manager, Alison Bigley, will be attending the DigitalPath Europe 2016 Congress to be held at the Tower Bridge Hilton, London, UK on the 18th – 19th May. The congress will focus on a range of leading areas within digital pathology including:
- Digital pathology -where are we now and where do we need to be?
- Overcoming the barriers to adoption
- The use of 3D imaging
- Mobile apps in pathology
- Image analysis tools
- Scalability in high content analysis
- Data sharing, security and cloud computing
- Advances in whole slide imaging
OracleBio offers a range of digital pathology image analysis services to support pre-clinical and clinical Pharmaceutical R&D studies. If you would like to learn more about OracleBio’s serivces, or wish to arrange a time to speak to Alison during the congress, please contact us.