OracleBio is a leading provider of Histopathology Image Analysis contract research services, supporting Pharma/Biotech pre-clinical and clinical R&D. OracleBio would like to recruit a European Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing team, with the aim of helping to raise the visibility of OracleBio’s digital pathology services across Europe.
Reporting to the COO, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing existing client relationships across Europe and exploring new avenues for business with potential new clients. Key responsibilities would include, marketing OracleBio’s services to new companies outside of OracleBio’s existing network, arranging face-to-face meetings with potential clients, responding to tenders and requests for information, attending conferences and trade shows and liaising frequently with OracleBio scientific staff to help promote new and innovative services.
- Business- and/or life science-related degree or equivalent
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality with proven networking abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- At least 3 years BD experience within a CRO environment
- Strong track record of developing and growing Client relationships within Pharma/Biotech area
- Prior experience of working within Pharma R&D
- Understanding of the application of digital image analysis techniques to tissue/cell histology images
This role is office based in Glasgow, however field-based arrangements could be made for the right candidate from further afield. Salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email a cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘European Business Development Manager’ as the subject line.
Closing Date: Friday 25th August